A&H

Promotion after moving away from parent county

BradTheRef

Hi guys/gals,
I was just wondering what experiences people have with this? Trying to go 6-5 this year and have completed all my assessments back at home. However my normal refereeing has been conducted in Leeds as I've moved away for uni, which is classified as a different county.
2 above standard expected, 1 standard expected in terms of assessment marks but with the move of location I have no idea how likely/unlikely I am to be promoted.

The Referee Store
Shouldn't be a problem. In York we have this quite often.

The marks from Leeds will be sent to your parent county who will then make the decision.

Last edited:
Hi guys/gals,
I was just wondering what experiences people have with this? Trying to go 6-5 this year and have completed all my assessments back at home. However my normal refereeing has been conducted in Leeds as I've moved away for uni, which is classified as a different county.
2 above standard expected, 1 standard expected in terms of assessment marks but with the move of location I have no idea how likely/unlikely I am to be promoted.
My friend did this but in reverse. Assessments while away, refereeing while at home and got his L4. The system will work for you. Sounds like you should be ready for the step up to 5.

Back