A&H

QPR v Leeds

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
Well, Wells has scored whilst playing the ball with his arm/hand TWICE.
Can understand why it was not seen though. Referee positioning wasn't great for it but then he has taken a position to see other things. Can't be in the right position for every thing that can/will happen in the area. And the assistant was clearly blocked (view) off by a player AND has the sun to deal with.
You do have a bit of sympathy for Leeds and without VAR it has to be given.

The Referee Store
That handball is obvious watching back but in real time it looks tough to spot. I think the non-penalty on Costa is a bit more obvious tbh. The sun definitely isn’t helping things

That handball is obvious watching back but in real time it looks tough to spot. I think the non-penalty on Costa is a bit more obvious tbh. The sun definitely isn’t helping things

Missed the penalty as switched on after 5 minutes.
Having seen the replay at HT I can definitely see a penalty. Is the referee not up with play enough to see it properly?
The assistant should have clearly seen it and doesn't have the issue of the sun.

The handball is a tough one in real time. The replays, again, shows the referee had a very good position actually and IMO should have been able to spot that. Even the comms should have been used for a quick opinion just like the offside goal that Fulham were denied yesterday (rightfully).

Missed the penalty as switched on after 5 minutes.
Having seen the replay at HT I can definitely see a penalty. Is the referee not up with play enough to see it properly?
The assistant should have clearly seen it and doesn't have the issue of the sun.

The handball is a tough one in real time. The replays, again, shows the referee had a very good position actually and IMO should have been able to spot that. Even the comms should have been used for a quick opinion just like the offside goal that Fulham were denied yesterday (rightfully).
He’s usually very good and seeing through bodies is impossible tbf. I think he’s been promoted to the Prem actually. It’s frustrating knowing that with VAR it wouldn’t count

Also why are Sky moaning about the yellow for Cameron? What's Cameron doing screaming at the referee after the red has been shown?

That was depressing. Ref had a good second half (the Alioski mishit was quite something though). Red nailed on. Noticed the commentators managed to argue against every decision - even arguing the penalty wasn’t a pen and Cameron shouldn’t have got booked for his reaction. What was Cameron even arguing about?? Did he want him sent off twice or something?

Referee was awful today not making excuses but didn’t help the course surely one official at least should’ve spotted Wells’s handball. Inconsistent with cautions no doubt about the red card disgraceful from Phillips but Cameron’s reaction also disgraceful the red card had been shown so don’t get why he was screaming at him?

That was depressing. Ref had a good second half (the Alioski mishit was quite something though). Red nailed on. Noticed the commentators managed to argue against every decision - even arguing the penalty wasn’t a pen and Cameron shouldn’t have got booked for his reaction. What was Cameron even arguing about?? Did he want him sent off twice or something?

Thank you! I had a cup final last season - worst tackle I've ever seen on 76 minutes and sent the player off. The GK of the team fouled ran a full 40 yards after the card was shown to yell 'that's a disgrace, that's a shocking tackle, it's assault.' After I calmed him down I asked him what more he'd like me to do as putting a red in each hand felt excessive! I booked the keeper under C8 - being a ****.

Back