A&H

Really!

The Referee Store
Let's just hope this fella doesn't make up a threesome in next year's book, or we could have lots of baby publications 😁

p9.png

Let's just hope this fella doesn't make up a threesome in next year's book, or we could have lots of baby publications 😁

p9.png

I seem to recall Motty on commentary in Euro 96 (I think) v Spain saying something like "And Raul was distracted by the rush of Seaman coming towards him"

There's a ref in a local league called Mr ****ling. I've often wondered if he'd ever been carded or if he's carded anyone for taking the mic.

There's a ref in a local league called Mr ****ling. I've often wondered if he'd ever been carded or if he's carded anyone for taking the mic.
And filters don't allow his name. It must be a nightmare. It's W@nkling.

I seem to recall Motty on commentary in Euro 96 (I think) v Spain saying something like "And Raul was distracted by the rush of Seaman coming towards him"
I was 10 yards from him when he made that save from Paul Pescosolido at Old Trafford in the Semi Final, he was getting a bit of banter about that pony tail then answered back with the save of his career! &£@% 😤😤😤 and then Poll tackled our midfielder and they scored...

Back