A&H

Referee v Manager argument

Mooseybaby

Retired big bad baldy in all black!
Manager Vs Referee argument

Referee doesn't exactly cover himself in glory, but may have been a culmination of frustration of listening to crap from the sidelines. Seen a few of their videos and the manager seems like a real class act! :eek:

The Referee Store
Abandoned for someone refusing to leave today. Definitely could've handled it better, but really frustrating as a ref

Thought he was smoking a ciggy at one point there :smoke:

This is a good example of how not to handle manager interactions. Or any interaction in life in general, really!!
Totally.

Clearly looks like there's been some previous there between those 2 but absolutely not the way I'd conduct myself as a referee - frustrated or not.
Those two could have swapped places at that moment and you'd not be able to tell the difference!! 😳

Deal with the manager, absolutely. But not like that. He's lost control of that situation and sets no example as the one supposedly in charge of the game.

We’ve all felt like doing/saying something similar to players/managers before, and I’ve heard tales of it on the local Sunday league, but never actually seen it myself.

There’s no way that the ref should have behaved like that regardless of what had happened in the match or previous encounters with that team/coach.

Clearly had it all game and lost his composure.

Not sure if I agree that teams should be allowed to publish grassroots footage of referees without permission though…

Opens a can of worms.

Clearly had it all game and lost his composure.

Not sure if I agree that teams should be allowed to publish grassroots footage of referees without permission though…

Opens a can of worms.
Problem is if it’s a non club channel e.g. grassroots channel leauge gives permission for all footage to be uploaded and ref will have agreed by being on the leauge my mate has done a leauge which had some games filmed by one and that was procedure.

Back