A&H

Refsworld Card Skins

I placed an order almost 7 weeks ago and still no sign of it :(

Harry promised me he would send it out again that was 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I was hoping he might chuck some in as I have had to complain, but they way it's going I won't be ordering from them again, which is a shame cause some stuff looks really good.

The Referee Store
I placed an order almost 7 weeks ago and still no sign of it :(

Harry promised me he would send it out again that was 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I was hoping he might chuck some in as I have had to complain, but they way it's going I won't be ordering from them again, which is a shame cause some stuff looks really good.
I had the same problem.

I had enough, and sent a very long email to him complaining, he got back to me and tried to ring me. But, it happened again so I sent a large email again. So, I made him ring me, which he did. We had a good chat, and he apologised for it and said he had put some extras into the package for the inconvenience. He sent the 2nd package last Friday, so I'm expecting it any day!

Cant say too much at the moment, but watch this space for something that will make your lives a lot easier, and im hoping a wee bit cheaper :D

Ill be trialling something :D

Im a little bit excited, so much so a little bit of wee came out :D

As agreed here, that's a caution for you, Ross.

wjmMYes.jpg

The 2nd package did arrive today, 1 week after posting. Absolutely excellent! I had quite a few gifts from Hary, and couldn't thank him enough.

Quite a bit actually. Whistle, coin, notebook, extra set of cards (+ the ones in the notebook), pen, thats about it I think.

So, what are peoples' experience with the skins? I have just gotten mine, unfortunately it is off-season here in Norway. I tried to write on them with a power tank, but it didn't work well. Pencil seems better.

Had nothing but positive feedback about the card skins. In my experience a pencil does work better on them than pen

I think they are great on the refsworld cards, the only problem is a power tank pen isn't great with skins (pencil is much better)

Back