A&H

República de Panamá v Inglaterra

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
Anyone giving us half a chance in this one??

Whats your tip in advance of the match!!!

0-2 (hopefully) :(

The Referee Store
I'd say 1-1. We've seen before in this tournament that worse teams can bully better ones (like Iceland vs. Argentina). So with a bit of fighting spirit and a well organised bus in their box, England might have a chance of drawing against Panama.

4-0 England. Take some of those chances that were wasted in the first game and treat this as the big one, three points means going through and can dismiss the Belguim game.

Quick question, who is the only team to field 11 full home international players in one game. 10 of them were full England internationals and the other one was ROI?

Surprised the VAR didn’t ask the referee too look at that. Far worse than the Walker incident, or the handoff that was reviewed in an earlier game.

The VAR apologists will have a great time with this one.

There’s going to be a potential penalty for a bear hug on every set piece. There were two stonewall offences if we hadn’t scored.

England going out there way to show they aren’t holding onto the defender

Not seen a rerun yet but there were least 2 penalty incidents at the same corner... These can’t defend fairly,

Don't like the sound of this ref's whistle but he certainly uses at the right time!

Right to call the pen, but hate how Panama are getting away with such delaying tactics! Book 'em!

Back