A&H

Replacement GPS Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fan of refsix, but I find it glitches mid-game too frequently for my liking. Once every 5 games (ish) it won’t respond to my press when I try and end a half, or enter a goal for example.

Luckily I use a notepad as well as the app and can time the game on my other watch.

Anyone else encountered this? I use an Apple Watch 4.
I have a Samsung watch and often run into a similar problem - so much so that I just use refsix as a timer now, back to classic notepad or write-on cards for everything else. I always put it down to the fact that my watch is getting quite old

The Referee Store
I have a Samsung watch and often run into a similar problem - so much so that I just use refsix as a timer now, back to classic notepad or write-on cards for everything else. I always put it down to the fact that my watch is getting quite old

Yeah I do both to be on the safe side. Refsix is great when it’s working, which is most of the time to be fair.

The sin bin function is spot on, as are the fitness stats post-game.

Not the apps fault, but tonight it absolutely lashed down and my watch wasn’t recognising my touch thanks to the rain, so couldn’t get the screen back to the timer for a little while. Not the end of the world as an AR but it’s shows you the issues you can come accross if you don’t have backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back