A&H

Report incident

The Referee Store
Go to whole game and log in.

Click on referee administration and add match.

It can be a hastle finding the leagues / teams however once you have done this you will be put to a page with cautions and dismissals.

Click onto cautions and then click add a caution.

You then select the team and the player from a list. If the player is not there you can enter this manually.

Click save at the bottom and then on the main page select submit and you're done.

Go to whole game and log in.

Click on referee administration and add match.

It can be a hastle finding the leagues / teams however once you have done this you will be put to a page with cautions and dismissals.

Click onto cautions and then click add a caution.

You then select the team and the player from a list. If the player is not there you can enter this manually.

Click save at the bottom and then on the main page select submit and you're th
Thanks and should the caution show up on the full time website as well?

full time inputs are done by the teams (aside from some referee appointments) so dont worry if a caution shows or not

You'll often be asked to fill out a match card of some sort - this can be on Full Time, Mitoo, MOAS (once you're at a higher level) or most commonly, just a word/excel sheet. These will always be for the benefit of the league/cup competition organiser, rather than then FA/CFA.

Contact whoever appointed you to the match and ask if you have a match card to fill out - they'll either email you back a sheet or point you towards a website.

Is this regarding your academy game?

I've never booked anyone at an academy yet but was informed that it went no further and therefore didn't need reporting.

Whether I've been told right or wrong I'll let someone else say.

Back