A&H

SFA Adidas Referee black kit short sleeve

sebfrogs

Hello
My son just passed referee exam and I am looking to buy him a kit . The Black kit is not available on rjmsports .
Is there any other place to buy it from ?
Thanks

The Referee Store
Hello
My son just passed referee exam and I am looking to buy him a kit . The Black kit is not available on rjmsports .
Thanks

Congratulations to your son. As hes just passed he doesn’t need the latest kit. Get him to talk to his referee association, there’s normally a kit bank of sorts with old kit he may find useful.

RJM do have black long sleeve in stock in all sizes currently on sale if that helps. There is no other place to get it officially with the badges and such but again he doesn’t need official kit to referee

Check vinted as well. There are usually ones on their for sale. Theres an older M for a tenner currently

Last edited:
Hello
Thanks

In Scotland, you are able to wear other colours. I get black is the preferred choice but maybe see what colours are allowed in the association you're associated with.

Also, your association may well have a "kit bank" for new starters, shirts handed down from now retired etc.
I got my first shirt from mine to help me before I could get more myself (a yellow one). Although I have a black, I actually can't remember the last time I wore a black top.

As others have said above, the local association is normally good for some starter kit and then as your son progresses and decides to stick with refereeing then new kit can be purchased.

The current black and yellow look like they will be replaced at the end of this season so no need to rush out and buy something that’s about to change.

Back