A&H

Swansea v Middlesbrough

I’m even more confused now 🤔 why would you shudder at any individual referee appointments unless it affects you (or your club) directly? I suppose it’s all subjective opinion anyway, but don’t let it ruin your day pal, there’s a lot more to shudder about these days, that’s for sure... Keith Stroud for starters! 😂😂 (only joking Keith 😘😉)
Because I like to watch games as a neutral.
I live on my own, plenty of time on my hands when not at work and I don't watch much else.
I enjoy watching the games.
I "shudder" as a lot of the time you "don't" see referees in games, meaning the game itself has been good and the referee hasn't made many, if any, mistakes or notable mistakes
But when I've seen Gavin Ward, Keith Stroud or even Mike Dean on many occasions, it seems to be about them, or games have massive talking points because of really bad decisions that they created/made. Even more for the two in the championship as they don't get backed up by var for mistakes.

The Referee Store
I live on my own, plenty of time on my hands when not at work and I don't watch much else.
I "shudder" as a lot of the time you "don't" see referees in games, meaning the game itself has been good and the referee hasn't made many, if any, mistakes or notable mistakes
But when I've seen Gavin Ward, Keith Stroud or even Mike Dean on many occasions, it seems to be about them, or games have massive talking points because of really bad decisions that they created/made. Even more for the two in the championship as they don't get backed up by var for mistakes.
Stop mentioning 'that' unmentionable name. You'll give me nightmares

Fair point about lack of VAR in Championship games... just those damn TV cameras! 😂 Would hate to endure trial by slow-mo replay 😟 Here's hoping you have more enjoyable games to watch for the rest of the season 🤞 At least Mr Dean had a relatively quiet evening at the London Stadium last night 👍 (apart from those 2 disallowed Leeds goals of course! 😂)

Fair point about lack of VAR in Championship games... just those damn TV cameras! 😂 Would hate to endure trial by slow-mo replay 😟 Here's hoping you have more enjoyable games to watch for the rest of the season 🤞 At least Mr Dean had a relatively quiet evening at the London Stadium last night 👍 (apart from those 2 disallowed Leeds goals of course! 😂)
I actually enjoyed the game yesterday.
Didnt notice Dean as much as normally. Which is good.
So far seen the Blackburn v Swansea game and now on the Dortmund game v Sevilla. Unnoticed both officials, so far.

Simon Hooper excellent last night - QPR v Wycombe - and that has nothing to do with the fact he turned down 3 penalty appeals by Wycombe. ;)

TBF they WERE pretty feeble attempts to 'win' a penalty.

Back