TORRENTERA Marvin MEX -- AR
HERNANDEZ Miguel MEX -- AR
PITTI John PAN -- 4th

Paolo VALERI ITA -- VAR
DI LIBERATORE Elenito ITA -- AVAR
Mauro VIGLIANO ARG -- AVAR
ROCCHI Gianluca ITA -- AVAR

The Referee Store
This goes one of two ways, Brazil score early & it turns into a training exercise.

Switzerland get 10 men behind the ball & frustrate for as long as they can.

Either way I don’t think it will be to tricky for the referee.

But considering I’m yet to win a bet on this World Cup please ignore the above.

Prob be a red card & controversy all over it.

Ah well, they should have appointed some Japanese ref then i would not have made a prize pudding of myself.

My favorite geography stat.

London is closer to Baghdad than Los Angeles is to Boston.

The United States and the Americas in general are a lot bigger than people realize.

While you guys worry about geography, I worry about the state of mind of a referee whose country just pulled off a huge upset. I am sure he is professional enough to make sure his head is in the right space.

While you guys worry about geography, I worry about the state of mind of a referee whose country just pulled off a huge upset. I am sure he is professional enough to make sure his head is in the right space.

Interesting quandary for referees, the deeper your country goes the less likely you are to be retained / get later round appointments.

Surely he wants Mexico to lose so he gets to stay!

Back