A&H

Tottenham v Arsenal

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
Only switched on as been refereeing myself today ...

Richarlison has decision go against him and he reacts by screaming at Michael Oliver and punching the ball in anger at the floor.
Goes unpunished.

The Referee Store
Was going to say the same thing. Guaranteed if that happened in a Burnley Vs Brentford game kicking off at 3pm on a Saturday, the referee wouldn't hesitate in dishing out a yellow card!

Prime example of the inconsistent application the laws and supposed clamp down depending on who the referee is and which teams are playing.

Also, not saying with the pace of the games etc they don't get hurt, but players (and I'm picking on Saka specifically here as I'm watching this game) go down and stay down as if they've been brutally hurt. I've had players in my game today just get up (with exception of one or two who think staying down will make me thinks it's more of a foul).
He keeps holding his shin and if I'm not mistaken, isn't he wearing the micro things.

Michael Oliver sent to the screen to review his non-penalty decision, doesn't happen very often. Should he have seen that in real time?

How on Earth Richarlison isn’t even on a yellow card I’ve no idea. At least two examples of absolutely clear dissent, then the “shoulder” challenge which could have been a red card.

Michael Oliver sent to the screen to review his non-penalty decision, doesn't happen very often. Should he have seen that in real time?

That ends the theory referees are scared to overrule Michael Oliver! I'm surprised he missed it as he looked right at it but at the screen he only needed one replay and concluded it was a penalty!

I got to say on the Spurs offside goal I'm surprised it took them so long to decide it was offside, it looked obvious too me on the first replay that he was off. The lines were not even close either in VAR terms.

Back