A&H

Touchline flags - assistant referee

jm338

Touchline flags with Touchlok end caps, Touchline flag sticks and carry case. Excellent, like new condition. Not available to buy anywhere else. £80 excluding postage.EE772F2F-FFE7-4383-AC5B-D115E31DBAE1.jpeg

Attachments

• 86BBB265-6C26-4B75-AF28-DE7D8998EE0C.jpeg
    86BBB265-6C26-4B75-AF28-DE7D8998EE0C.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 9
  • 832E8D10-3D25-4E07-AEB8-0F8E6A807EF5.jpeg
    832E8D10-3D25-4E07-AEB8-0F8E6A807EF5.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 57EC2C8C-983D-44D9-A032-23A72572BDEC.jpeg
    57EC2C8C-983D-44D9-A032-23A72572BDEC.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
The Referee Store
This is probably going to annoy the seller, but I would encourage anyone looking for flags to buy alternatives rather than paying inflated prices for Touchline. For example, brand new B&D flags for less than half price of used Touchlines. https://refstore.co.uk/products/flags-quadro-standard

I'm getting a bit annoyed about the profiteering that is going on around Touchline equipment.

I bought a set of these a few weeks ago:

Subsequently I was on the line and the ref had touchline flags so I was able to compare them. They are almost identical. If you removed the branding I don't think you'd be able to tell the difference.

Reactions: ARF

Subsequently I was on the line and the ref had touchline flags so I was able to compare them. They are almost identical. If you removed the branding I don't think you'd be able to tell the difference.

I've heard the quality of materials is not as good as touchline flags? What do you think having compared both side by side?

I've heard the quality of materials is not as good as touchline flags? What do you think having compared both side by side?
I've just brought them.

In all honesty, they're £35 and people are bidding touchlines up to £150+, I know what I'd rather.

As long as function is generally similar, and the material gets by, I'm not going to kick up too much of a fuss. Although will find out more when they arrive Monday

Reactions: MJN
I thought they were virtually identical.
Mine have just arrived. I would say they’re identical to multiple touchlines i’ve used, except the flag cloth is slightly darker. Purely visual, they function as I’d expect 👍

Quite interesting they have buzzers for 245. Thats very tempting.

I recently bought these

RefStuff Football Referee PRO Flags (Pair) Assistant Referee Linesman Flags https://amzn.eu/d/3N1FYyd

Broke yesterday after 3 uses although their product description states that after may 2023 a new batch shouldn’t do this

Back