A&H

Weather way in

Kref

Didn't get apppointed to a match this weekend. Was disappointed about, remembered it has now been raining for 6 consective days. And looked at the metoffice regarding the weather, mild wind warning with a flood warning and in the next 24hrs will be 13mm of rain. Hows your weather down south looking for weekend matches? Also I think all matches near me will get postponed due to unplayable pitches.

The Referee Store
Didn't get apppointed to a match this weekend. Was disappointed about, remembered it has now been raining for 6 consective days. And looked at the metoffice regarding the weather, mild wind warning with a flood warning and in the next 24hrs will be 13mm of rain. Hows your weather down south looking for weekend matches? Also I think all matches near me will get postponed due to unplayable pitches.
Can't imagine much football here. Biblical levels of rain here. Local roads flooding etc.

I’m supposed to be on the synthetic at Newquay this weekend. Might be one of the only matches played. Well that’s what I’m telling myself anyway 🤣

I’m supposed to be on the synthetic at Newquay this weekend. Might be one of the only matches played. Well that’s what I’m telling myself anyway 🤣
I've just driven Camborne to Newquay, and back to mine and it was treacherous.
The new redirected A3075 opened couple of weeks ago is under water and impassable apparently 🧐🤷🏻‍♂️

I've just driven Camborne to Newquay, and back to mine and it was treacherous.
The new redirected A3075 opened couple of weeks ago is under water and impassable apparently 🧐🤷🏻‍♂️
See James this is where you should have bought a Hovervan.

Back