A&H

Wednesday Boro

Yes that's what I thought - I was asked on QPR fans forum what the free kick was for and struggled for an answer!

Suspect the referee has seen the mess on the goal line and panicked a little. Reports say it was for handball against Tom Lees, but I am really struggling to see that from the brief highlights I've watched.

The Referee Store
......Wednesday fended off strong competition from a string of Championship clubs to snap up the winger for a club-record transfer fee of up to £5million from Middlesbrough on deadline day. With potential add-ons of £2m for promotion, the deal could end up being worth up to £5m..... :):):)

Elbow is a red card for me.....lift the elbow and move it towards the head while stepping towards a player, hard to keep somebody on the park after that. Doesn't have to be deliberate.

......Wednesday fended off strong competition from a string of Championship clubs to snap up the winger for a club-record transfer fee of up to £5million from Middlesbrough on deadline day. With potential add-ons of £2m for promotion, the deal could end up being worth up to £5m..... :):):)
I have to say that I was incredibly disappointed when Adam Reach left us, I always rated him. There's been some discussion about whether he might come back to us either sooner or later, although that seems to be something that's always discussed when former Boro Academy players like him leave us and seem to be doing well.

I have to say that I was incredibly disappointed when Adam Reach left us, I always rated him. There's been some discussion about whether he might come back to us either sooner or later, although that seems to be something that's always discussed when former Boro Academy players like him leave us and seem to be doing well.

Adam Reach may be doing well, but he's not Stewart Downing!

Back