A&H

Wholegame ERROR: An item with same key has been added

OldNavyRef

Level 5 Referee
I keep putting in my bookings from today and whenever I hit save cautions or save cautions Non Playing Participant, I get hit with this error

ERROR: An item with same key has been added.

Tried switching from chrome to edge and tried deleting the game and readding it.

The Referee Store
I keep putting in my bookings from today and whenever I hit save cautions or save cautions Non Playing Participant, I get hit with this error

ERROR: An item with same key has been added.

Tried switching from chrome to edge and tried deleting the game and readding it.
That sounds like a database error, if it is still happening in the morning you will need to contact your CFA.

I had that issue earlier and know of another referee who's had issues so I think there's a problem with the system.

I had that issue earlier and know of another referee who's had issues so I think there's a problem with the system.
Good, hopefully sorted by the morning then.

Is there a time limit to log stuff on Wholegame. I usually do it same night / next day. But is there a set amount of time somewhere?

Good, hopefully sorted by the morning then.

Is there a time limit to log stuff on Wholegame. I usually do it same night / next day. But is there a set amount of time somewhere?
48 hrs. Sundays not included

Spoken to my CFA’s discipline. They’ve acknowledged the error and told me to keep trying, and disregard the 48hrs

Back