A&H

Worth it?

JoeMaloney5

Level 7 Referee
I currently have 1 whistle which I use it is a fox40 (the one I got from my course) now it has served me well the past 2 seasons but with Christmas coming up I'm thinking of investing or asking for (from my parents as they keep asking me what I want for Christmas) a molten valkeen and having my fox 40 as a back up is the molten valkeen any good and should I get it ?

The Referee Store
Might want to also ask your parents to get you a set of ear plugs if you're getting a Valkeen!

Three weeks ago I lost my Valkeen and had to go back to a fox 40 for one match. As you know the Valkeen is a ridiculous amount of money for a whistle. Not only did I pay for another one I paid £60 to the only web shop that had them in stock to make sure I got one before the following weekend.

I'm considering buying a spare.

Three weeks ago I lost my Valkeen and had to go back to a fox 40 for one match. As you know the Valkeen is a ridiculous amount of money for a whistle. Not only did I pay for another one I paid £60 to the only web shop that had them in stock to make sure I got one before the following weekend.

I'm considering buying a spare.
Where do you recommend I get one from? Cheers

It;s the nuts, and the fitst time you blow it in anger, they know about it.

Search for it under American Basketball or Japenese Football products and it is cheaper (some have seen the opportunity for its use in UK football and rip the ass out of pricing).

Two air chambers for diminished tones that contrast each other, wider so easier to hold, foinger grip is a T that site between the fingers and comes with 4 size / T lengths and a v nice box (not that you end up using the box be hey ho).

Easily audible in a 50k+ stadium, and you'll not have the problem of the ref on the next pitch having the same whistle ;)

If you can get someone to get it for you, or to pay you back, crack on.

Expect £40 minimum but something are just worth it.

Like i said in the other thread, the finger-grip is the best thing about it, although the whistle itself is also easier to hold
It's loud of course, but only as loud as you want it to be
It comes in three size grips. I put the best fit one on it for my first choice use. The next best fit grip is on a sonic blast for my spare whistle.

I got one recently and used it for the first time last weekend. It absolutely rocks. It feels a bit sad being this passionate about a whistle, but it's awesome!

Back