A&H

Die Mannschaft v Svenska

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vid above is geo blocked. I have seen it on tv replay now. There are two angles. the side angle clearly shows the and on the arm and if anything its a bit of a pull, not a push. The fact that the attacker is propelled forward is due to the trip not the hand on the arm.

The second angle suggest there may be some push with the forearm on the back but it is after the attacker has started going down and the angle doesn't actually show if there is contact between the forearm and the back.

The Referee Store
The vid above is geo blocked. I have seen it on tv replay now. There are two angles. the side angle clearly shows the and on the arm and if anything its a bit of a pull, not a push. The fact that the attacker is propelled forward is due to the trip not the hand on the arm.

The second angle suggest there may be some push with the forearm on the back but it is after the attacker has started going down and the angle doesn't actually show if there is contact between the forearm and the back.

So on the half way line, a player loses the ball yet is then shoved over, its a foul?
Same as the traditional late tackle, where the foot still connects when the ball is away.

They are only really reviewing stuff that's given...
I think it more like they are giving stuff that's reviewed. Anything that's been reviewed has been given bar a red card for a slap which was given a yellow. Certainly all pen reviews have been given anyway.

I think it more like they are giving stuff that's reviewed. Anything that's been reviewed has been given bar a red card for a slap which was given a yellow. Certainly all pen reviews have been given anyway.
It was reviewed. Just not by the referee

well done ref for remembering no8 for the yellow.

Sumfin I need to master myself not that I’ve needed to as of yet, my games fortunately have been fairly good spirited, but I do struggle to identify players when needing to go back for something.

Say it out loud - "number 8 I'm coming back for that"

If I catch his number..

Or it could be a player saying something verbally and I run past not knowing who it was when the ball goes dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back