A&H

New kit free... For L3 & L4 and above refs...

The Referee Store
Hi Steve,

We have encountered an unforeseeable supply issue with Medium stock in the SS Shirt, which affects the final 500 orders, including yours, unfortunately. This batch and supply issue will be resolved early next week, meaning this weekend should be the very last set of fixtures missed and delivery will be between Tuesday and Thursday next week.

Kind regards,
Customer Support
Team Kitlocker

I was tempted to reply - you were well aware of the numbers to order at the start. I did ask why they have not emailed out to appoligise for the delays - this can't be helping them as a business.

Well still no notification for me. Hopefully a surprise delivery today.. Or another chasing email tomorrow.

Apparently I ordered short sleeve, in error. 🤦

Anyone have Long sleeve medium and want a swap?

Mine will end up on eBay as well if not, to fund a long sleeve!

Can I ask what’s included in the free kit? Is it just a match shirt? Hoping to be level 4 next year so just wanted to know what I’ll have left to buy to be well kitted out.

Can I ask what’s included in the free kit? Is it just a match shirt? Hoping to be level 4 next year so just wanted to know what I’ll have left to buy to be well kitted out.
It was a free match shirt in either long or short sleeves and a mid layer training top.

Back