A&H

TOT v LIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Bissouma yellow card. Reckless hand tovthe face. The away team would have benefited from an advantage and a corner there.

Hoopers habit of pointing at the player with one hand while using the other to show a card is really weird!

Would this be the biggest VAR error since the program started? Or at least the most significant when you consider who was playing and how the match ended.

Would this be the biggest VAR error since the program started? Or at least the most significant when you consider who was playing and how the match ended.
As bad as the Lee Mason one. You can't get this sort of decision wrong. 2 of them in there.

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be absolutely fuming. Changed the game

As bad as the Lee Mason one. You can't get this sort of decision wrong. 2 of them in there.

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be absolutely fuming. Changed the game

Darren England was in Saudi Arabia as VAR for one of their league matches 48 hours ago. Now I'm not saying a ref flying first class from London to Riyadh and back resulted in him making this mistake, but I wonder if it will come up in the media in terms of mental focus.

Darren England was in Saudi Arabia as VAR for one of their league matches 48 hours ago. Now I'm not saying a ref flying first class from London to Riyadh and back resulted in him making this mistake, but I wonder if it will come up in the media in terms of mental focus.
Yeah that won't go down well

Absolutely incredible. Absolutely horrendous mistake from 2 people. It wasn't a hard decision to make ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back