A&H

Celt V Rang

The Referee Store
Oh man, someone’s gonna have to update the “XX Days Until Controvery In Old Firm” sign again since about six and a half nanoseconds ago.

Wow, the panel in the studio.. one of them saying that rangers are being done again by referees. The guy next to him said he couldn't see it so how can he give it and the reply was it doesn't matter. Well, clearly it does. You can not ref based on arm waving by defenders wanting things.
If not 100% then he won't give it.

You can not ref based on arm waving by defenders wanting things.
Why not, most grassroots footballers want you to......And all spectators.

Perhaps that is what we are doing wrong. Let's have a referendum on it #indref?

Any idea who the second yellow was for at the pen? I assumed it was Scott Brown although he wasn't sent off for a second yellow card later in the game..

Any idea who the second yellow was for at the pen? I assumed it was Scott Brown although he wasn't sent off for a second yellow card later in the game..

I don’t think there was a second yellow card, looks like he was showing it again to Katic, who was looking away when was originally shown. The first time the card was also shown sideways so maybe making sure all could see it?

I’d tipped a RC and even tipped Moreles or Brown as the victim! Ref did well I thought!

Exactly that - equaliser in real time I thought it was the hip that it deflected off but needed reverse angle to tell otherwise. Morelos meanwhile really is a basket case in every sense of the word.

Talented beyond doubt but has an unerring ability to hit his own self destruct button. Just back from a ban? Go get yourself another.

The only saving grace is he didn’t belt the shizz out of an opponent in doing so. That would’ve kicked everything off so small mercies and all that.

Back