A&H

England v République de Colombie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
I think the ref is relieved the players were too knackered to do anything in extra time.
He really should be held up for that first half - and plenty more in the second... how Cuadrado and Falcao are still on the pitch... amongst others...

We are the much better side

Are we? We had two shots on target including the penalty for most the match. Once Colombia stopped battling the referee, they were pushing England to the limit.

I wasn't too impressed with England, but then Southgate has gone to the world cup with this weird set up of practically no creative midfielders. England looked bereft of ideas in the middle. Rashford in central midfield is a strange call.

Fortunately, they have an equally dire Sweden side to overturn in the next round.

Also...

It's coming home. :p

Are we? We had two shots on target including the penalty for most the match. Once Colombia stopped battling the referee, they were pushing England to the limit.

I wasn't too impressed with England, but then Southgate has gone to the world cup with this weird set up of practically no creative midfielders. England looked bereft of ideas in the middle. Rashford in central midfield is a strange call.

Fortunately, they have an equally dire Sweden side to overturn in the next round.

Also...

It's coming home. :p

We deserved it over 90 mins imo.

It would have been so unjust for a team with those pre meditated tactics to have prevailed.

There is a god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back