A&H

Review How do you clean your fox 40 classics

The Referee Store
I now know what I am doing this weekend. Both decent whistles three years old and never been cleaned. I don't really want to think about it!

Vinegar and bicarbonate of soda will
also do the job- I also believe Coca Cola (or Pepsi or other colas) will do the trick.

I now know what I am doing this weekend. Both decent whistles three years old and never been cleaned. I don't really want to think about it!
The same thought has dawned on me too haha. Its been ran under a tap to clean the mouth peice but never a deep clean on the inside.

Leave it in your shorts when they go into the washing machine. Found that out by accident, but it didn't affect the whistle at all.

I know one referee who left his whistle unattended, at which point his colleagues filled it with vaseline. So when he went to blow it to call in the captains, he was rewarded with a spluttering pffft, and fits of giggles from his assistants. I believe revenge was in the form of deep heat smeared on the inside seams of boxer shorts, but my eyes are watering even thinking of that ...!

Leave it in your shorts when they go into the washing machine. Found that out by accident, but it didn't affect the whistle at all.

I know one referee who left his whistle unattended, at which point his colleagues filled it with vaseline. So when he went to blow it to call in the captains, he was rewarded with a spluttering pffft, and fits of giggles from his assistants. I believe revenge was in the form of deep heat smeared on the inside seams of boxer shorts, but my eyes are watering even thinking of that ...!
never trust a bunch of other referees lol

Back