A&H

Leeds Equalizer

The Referee Store
As a Leeds fan, it is handball. I didn’t think it was in real time and it’s still very close to his knee which I thought was how it was scored. From the AR’s POV in real speed it probably looked like a knee. Although it was a mistake, I don’t think it’s as obvious as everyone’s making out, especially after slow mo replays. Also, fair play to him for not crumbling and giving into the Forest players and giving what he thought he saw

As a Leeds fan, it is handball. I didn’t think it was in real time and it’s still very close to his knee which I thought was how it was scored. From the AR’s POV in real speed it probably looked like a knee. Although it was a mistake, I don’t think it’s as obvious as everyone’s making out, especially after slow mo replays. Also, fair play to him for not crumbling and giving into the Forest players and giving what he thought he saw
These incidents are the reason we have VAR (or will have immanently)

Although its a shocking decision I actually thought 1-1 was a cracking result for us, cracking Sheffield Double, and no-one else of note won....

As a side note, hats off to our referee today at Bramall Lane who gave away his training warm up top to a disabled fan on John Street just before kick off. He had a decent game too!!

What will the sanctions be for the AR? Hope they aren’t too harsh on him for an honest mistake
None I'd say. It took us a few replays and slo-mo's and we all know how impossible it is to see everything

It really was a hard one to see for the AR... like I said, I thought nothing of it in real time

Attachments

• 11602ECD-BE2E-40CB-B420-8DE021EDDE90.jpeg
    11602ECD-BE2E-40CB-B420-8DE021EDDE90.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 6
The internet was steaming from Leeds after the Brentford game, its strangely quiet tonight (Alex accepted) :poop:

43725912_2350658795156298_754318930033508352_n.jpg
Sky have had another look at it and its a great header!! Hand was miles off!!! ;) VAR checked it on Photoshop!!

Last edited:
Back