A&H

Leg break in Argentina

The Referee Store
Ryan hasn’t asked a question, an observation on a refereeing decision. Reminder to us all don’t red card on an injury but assess the challenge, freak accident.

Ryan hasn’t asked a question, an observation on a refereeing decision. Reminder to us all don’t red card on an injury but assess the challenge, freak accident.
Wasn't there a similar incident in the prem/cup this year/last season with a Liverpool player?

I think he caught his own leg/boot as he tried a fancy pass which broke his own ankle? Then the opponent running alongside him got sent off?

Feel sorry for them both. The bloke probably felt it snap under his body - not a thing you'd want to feel!

Wasn't there a similar incident in the prem/cup this year/last season with a Liverpool player?

I think he caught his own leg/boot as he tried a fancy pass which broke his own ankle? Then the opponent running alongside him got sent off?

Feel sorry for them both. The bloke probably felt it snap under his body - not a thing you'd want to feel!
Harvey Elliot injury vs Leeds?

Harvey Elliot injury vs Leeds?
Might have been? I can't remember what happened in detail, just remember it was an accident as he caught his own leg and he himself at hospital said it was never a red and a result of the ref basing his decision on the break.

Think Son had something similar too v Everton? Although I can't remember the incident - but he got the red overturned?

I'm not sending the player off in the Argentina clip, that's ridiculous.

What's he meant to do? He's been cannoned in the face and fell over.

Back