A&H

Mass Confrontation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ross The best thing is for someone not to 'quote' my post if they don't agree with my opinion. If one does not agree, let him/her not challenge my opinion. That will sound better. I am here to enjoy well and interact with the refereeing community around the world. To the users, I might have made some mistakes, if in case any one has been offended by what I post I am very sorry.
By quoting the post it is clear they are replying directly to it, the same as tagging you in it
We have to quote your post if we disagree with you Mpaima, if we don't we wouldn't be discussing and this wouldn't be the brilliant refereeing forum that it is :)
As said above.

I also want people to disagree with me so that we discuss and possibly agree or agree to disagree or completely disagree. But if you reply to what others post, you will find them telling you 'it is my own opinion'. How will the continue?:( This is a forum. we need to discuss without insulting others. At the same time, the forum also has rules that we must respect.

Yes this is a forum, one which I'm very proud of. Now I know we are not always going to agree on everything, but it seems that every time someone has a difference of opinion to you, you don't like it. You then try to force your opinion as being the gospel, and that due to your level of refereeing we should not question it.

Anyway, put a fork in this one.

The Referee Store
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back