A&H

mr Moss doing as per

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
Ridiculous pk call

100% not a pk

last weeks missed 2 str8 reds and his reward this week....the Sunday live tv game.

SHAMBLES

The Referee Store
Thought it were a pen meself. Not Moss' biggest fan but for me he's having an okay game here.

For me...100% simulation, the arms, the flying through air....the turn pike.....

have switched to another game now so I hope he improves.

that's 100% true

for me, there was no foul though.

Anticipated conduct at very worst

too bold to say if it had been at other end, nothing given? hyphothcially of couse, as utd more prone to get one at the other end)

I thought it was a pen, even after replay 2, 3 & 4
Only just realized 20 minutes later, the defender got a touch! :confused:

100% first view I said no, but I also said..yip, that will be given

watch the attacker! that tells you more than the defenders actions!!!

the touch on the ball is enough for me to say no foul (on this occasion)
the antics which follow make me say no pk and even yc to attacker if am in that mood

I thought it was a clear pen when I first saw it. Replays show that the defender got his toe on the ball and Martial did a full on swan dive but forget the replay as Moss has one look at it and he was directly behind Martial. A really tough one for the ref to be fair

I thought it was a clear pen when I first saw it. Replays show that the defender got his toe on the ball and Martial did a full on swan dive but forget the replay as Moss has one look at it and he was directly behind Martial. A really tough one for the ref to be fair

not gonna disgree
but
he is top , the very top......
he aint u or me
he is out there to get that call right
and,

he did not

not gonna disgree
but
he is top , the very top......
he aint u or me
he is out there to get that call right
and,

he did not

I agree. It's just such a tough call. Even the replays that were shown on sky didn't really show that the defender got the ball so I'm not sure VAR wouldve overruled if we had it? Only replays I saw on Twitter 15 mins later showed that it was the wrong call. Tough one

Smalling should have been off as well, that tackle was an easy yellow. The more I see moss, the less I rate him as a PL level referee.

Smalling should have been off as well, that tackle was an easy yellow. The more I see moss, the less I rate him as a PL level referee.

I couldn't believe he didn't give a 2nd yellow there. I can only imagine it's because he didn't book Gueye for the United penalty. Doesn't make it right though, it's a clear a yellow card as you will ever see. Basic error for a PL ref to make. He knew it was a clear yellow of course, just decided not to give it. Bottled it

Back