A&H

Promotion 17/18

Well it’s the first of March, 20+ middles and lines done. Last assessment at the weekend, which should keep my average at 75 (hopefully!) just wait and see if I’ll be a level 4 next season! How has everyone else done?

I'm done too, with the middles, the lines and an average above 75... here in Manchester we still have to go through a Manchester FA interview to go through the candidates before nomination to the FA. Mine is next week so we wait and see

The Referee Store
Well it’s the first of March, 20+ middles and lines done. Last assessment at the weekend, which should keep my average at 75 (hopefully!) just wait and see if I’ll be a level 4 next season! How has everyone else done?
Where are you reffing to get a game on this weekend? Spain?! :rolleyes::)

Best of luck with the promotion ...

Where are you reffing to get a game on this weekend? Spain?! :rolleyes::)

Best of luck with the promotion ...
Think he means last weekend. This weekend is the new marking season so wouldbt count for this years promo ;)

I'm done too, with the middles, the lines and an average above 75... here in Manchester we still have to go through a Manchester FA interview to go through the candidates before nomination to the FA. Mine is next week so we wait and see
Heard Cheshire are also conducting interviews this year.... any idea what they'll be asking?

Heard Cheshire are also conducting interviews this year.... any idea what they'll be asking?

No clue to be honest! I'm going to talk to a mate of mine tomorrow who's having the interview tonight to figure out what sort of questions do they normally ask.

I achieved my 20+ middles with 15 lines and an average of 75.5 with all promotion tick boxes completed. I’m not aware of a CFA interview at Surrey, or I’ve not been informed there is one...? Good luck to everyone

If you're wondering what might be asked at a L4 interview, they will probably want to make sure you
- understand the level of commitment required
- understand the level of responsibility
- have a decent grasp of the Laws
- have a pulse ;)

I've had my promotion to 6 confirmed. Now to start the journey to 5, been assigned observations for the next 3-weekends, although this weekend is doubtful.

Back