A&H

Red Cards

The Referee Store
9 red cards this season, 5 in my last three games and 54 cautions, in 19 middles.

Hang on...

And having read my signature! 2 in 11 games - not a massively high rate, but I think I only gave 2 for all of last season as well, so assuming I stay fit, I'll probably end up with more than last season.

My record was about 25 reds and over 100 yellows in a season, thats when they found out my Darkside, i hardly get any silliness now... they just don't turn up with that attitude any more. Happy days....if i average 1 yellow a game i'd be surprised..always a bad one in waiting but ive not had one for a while!!!

One - Two footed challenge. That's from about 35 middles.

My record was about 25 reds and over 100 yellows in a season, thats when they found out my Darkside, i hardly get any silliness now... they just don't turn up with that attitude any more. Happy days....if i average 1 yellow a game i'd be surprised..always a bad one in waiting but ive not had one for a while!!!

Terrible stats!

But with a disrespectful signature like "Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right and here I am stuck in the middle...." I can understand why you'd get a bit of grief on the field worthy of so many cards.

Last edited:
3 if memory serves me
1 VC, 1 Offinabus, 1 SBO.

I Dont really keep track.

Worst game this season

2 reds 8 yellows as you can imagine stick in the mind as its not my normal trend.

One (for offinabus) since September 2015.

Whether that is due to the area I operate, or down to inexperience and mistakes in my first season is open for debate

4 red 32 yellow in 14 middles. Not had a red since September though where I had a run of 4 reds in 3 games! Third year supply.

Similar rate last year, 5 red and 32 yellow in 20 middles. My second year at supply.

Compare both to my first year at supply where i had 9 red and 64 yellow in 28 middles!

Back