A&H

NED v ARG

GraemeS

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Lahuz is just an odd one isn't he? I don't mind it really and think the decisions have generally been right, but watching his game is such a contrast to the calm MO style!

The Referee Store
Was there a replay on the bench YC? Commentator said it was for Samuel but I didn’t get what for. Plenty of potential for this to get dirtier.

Lahuz is just an odd one isn't he? I don't mind it really and think the decisions have generally been right, but watching his game is such a contrast to the calm MO style!
His decision making has been decent but he seems to bring aggression to a game which has no tension in it at all

Surely that’s wrong. GK catches, handbags after striker touched GK, ref stops game, more handbags. 2 YCs, then…. Dropped ball!

No, has to be DFK. Error in law for me.

I don't think challenge occurred after the GK was in control.

He can justify the whistle over concerns about the player on the ground.

I didn't love it either, but I can't see a DFK there. If he didn't blow the whistle he risked a PK for something silly done by an Argie

Surely that’s wrong. GK catches, handbags after striker touched GK, ref stops game, more handbags. 2 YCs, then…. Dropped ball!

No, has to be DFK. Error in law for me.
Apparently there were some people on the pitch. Was it restarted as db as that was why he stopped it?

Back