A&H

Pass Back?

examples of trickery
1. a player who deliberately flicks the ball with his feet up and heads, knees or chests the ball to his goalkeeper
2. a player who kneels down and deliberately pushes the ball to the goalkeeper with his knee
3. a player who lies down to deliberately heads a ball back to the goalkeeper during free kick
This things are uncommon but can happen in the game.
I'd love to see a player try this.

The Referee Store
Everything is left at your own discretion as the match referee. The decision you take should be in accordance with the LOTG. From Law 1-18.
No it isn't. There are certain mandatory offences which have to be dealt with. Such as failing to respect the required distance at a restart or delaying the restart of play.

I'm calling you out MIP. I don't think you are a FIFA referee. I think you are someone adopting an online persona to troll this forum.

Everything is left at your own discretion as the match referee. The decision you take should be in accordance with the LOTG. From Law 1-18.
@Brian Hamilton The above quote is in relation to what we were discussing in this thread. It has nothing to do with restart or delaying restart.

I'm calling you out MIP. I don't think you are a FIFA referee. I think you are someone adopting an online persona to troll this forum.

so....what happens now :eek:
$T2eC16N,!)QE9s3HDw7SBRClsJggp!~~60_35.JPG

FIFA LOTG are 17 laws. "The refereeing community across the world understands Law 18 as "common sense".

No, the refereeing community sees law 18 as "I don't want to apply the laws correctly so I'm going to pass off my inadequate refereeing and failure to apply laws 1-17 as Law 18."

No, the refereeing community sees law 18 as "I don't want to apply the laws correctly so I'm going to pass off my inadequate refereeing and failure to apply laws 1-17 as Law 18."
Do whatever you wish, it has nothing to do with me! At the end of the day, the assessors decides what they do with you.

I know. I used to love a good lively, gloves off, no holds barred, debate.

:drink:

Back