A&H

Pass Back?

The Referee Store
Pack it in guys. You have both had your say, anymore and it will be warnings, deletions etc. let's not go there please.

You all knew what I meant haha. Dont talk to me about Sunderland @HertsFinest , lets just say my season card will be getting traded for Wearside League Line next season!!

You all knew what I meant haha. Dont talk to me about Sunderland @HertsFinest , lets just say my season card will be getting traded for Wearside League Line next season!!

Dont say that, theres a team that plays in Black and White locally to you ( I forget the name ) that are playing very well at the moment :)

Urgh dont remind me I suppose it could be worse, I could support them (I cant say their name as @SM might issue me with a warning for swearing ;)

Reactions: SM
Applying the laws of the game correctly doesnt determine if you are hard or soft. So not really what I am saying at all.
So you give a caution for every single shirt pull or hold?? Correct in law to do so, but imo am example of over officious refereeing

So you give a caution for every single shirt pull or hold?? Correct in law to do so, but imo am example of over officious refereeing

Im sorry what? No of course not because that isnt what the LOTG says.

Its not a caution for every shirt pull unless its done in a reckless manner. If its in a careless manner its a DFK and no caution........

Reactions: SM
Im sorry what? No of course not because that isnt what the LOTG says.

Its not a caution for every shirt pull unless its done in a reckless manner. If its in a careless manner its a DFK and no caution........

I'm sorry Herts - but how can a shirt pull in which you're going to penalise be careless? By recognising it as a free kick, you must caution. There is a reason for a shirt pull, and it is often to stop players gaining an advantageous position. A shirt pull is never going to be by accident.

I'm sorry Herts - but how can a shirt pull in which you're going to penalise be careless? By recognising it as a free kick, you must caution. There is a reason for a shirt pull, and it is often to stop players gaining an advantageous position. A shirt pull is never going to be by accident.

Careless and Reckless are almost synonymous of one another, and it is there, I would think, that interpretation does come into it somewhat. One mans careless is anothers reckless. Reckless has nothing to do with intent to break up play, nor whether it is deliberate or not. Therefore just because it is a deliberate act does not make it reckless. IF youre going down that route you could say its excessive force to the same argument.

To me you can still judge a pull by Careless, Reckless or Excessive force. You may be different as you may interpret these slightly differently to me, but for me, thats how I do it.

Back