A&H

Wheely Bag

RefereeX

RefChat Addict
Level 3 Referee
Does anyone know where I can get a good wheely bag? Can’t seem to find the nike one many refs have anywhere, and struggling to find any good ones.

The Referee Store
Does anyone know where I can get a good wheely bag? Can’t seem to find the nike one many refs have anywhere, and struggling to find any good ones.
Are you looking for the bag or are you looking for the suitcase type?

Id
Are you looking for the bag or are you looking for the suitcase type?
Ideally Like a suitcase type with different compartments, but not really fussed that much, just something with plenty of space that doesn’t look too ridiculously big wheeling in to the changing rooms

Id

Ideally Like a suitcase type with different compartments, but not really fussed that much, just something with plenty of space that doesn’t look too ridiculously big wheeling in to the changing rooms
I know that Nike discontinued their's.
The ref stop have tried to plug that gap with their own version.
I think the best bet is to look at sporting brands that do suitcases. I know a colleague here who, when Nike rollers were a thing, was plugging a similar slazenger version as a cheaper alternative.
I've one of the humongous Nike bags with wheels and it gets comments, is too big and ends up like chaos inside, and can be very tricky for joint travel when I am not the driver. If you pick me up in a Kia picanto or c1 or similar, we got problems.

I’ve recently bought one from A&H. Similar to the Nike Roller - https://referee-equipment.com/products/a-h-roller-bag
I don't know if I'm allowed to say it on here as I know this board has some affiliation of some sort (although I don't know what) with A&H, however I found a version of what appears to be the exact same roller bag for just over half the cost. I will report back with if it's as good (there's no pictures of the inside)

Obviously admin can feel free to delete this if I'm not allowed to post, but I can confirm having received it that this bag here is the exact same bag as the A&H one and the ref stop one. The ref stop one has it's logo embroidered on and that's the only difference. The A&H one doesn't even have that. But the price difference is massive.

Obviously admin can feel free to delete this if I'm not allowed to post, but I can confirm having received it that this bag here is the exact same bag as the A&H one and the ref stop one. The ref stop one has it's logo embroidered on and that's the only difference. The A&H one doesn't even have that. But the price difference is massive.
Could you iron on a FA Match Officials Badge, do you reckon?

Back