A&H

Match 3 - Spain : Portugal

The Referee Store
Oooh, I'm stealing that trick! No way was there pushing in that wall, but it's smart to find an excuse to give a defensive FK with a defender on the floor after a shot to the face.

The first 15 mins of this has had more skill in its little finger than the other 3 games combined. Portugal and Ron are playing very well. But Spain will wear them down as the get more possession surely...

Possession is one thing creating clear cut chances is another.

Domination from Spain & yet no shot on target.

And I thought Ron looked like a monster... check that out from DC... but there's a buzz in the ear... replay says foul... still waiting... VAR says.... nothing WTF

Blatant arm as a tool... at least careless, could be a YC against Costa... but the goal stands... what is the point of VAR if you are going to let that stand???? WTF?=)(&%€#€%&/(

Pepe's even more of a ****house than Ramos and Costa put together, but that doesn't prevent that being a clear foul. At the very least, the ref should ahve been encouraged to take another look at that.

And I thought Ron looked like a monster... check that out from DC... but there's a buzz in the ear... replay says foul... still waiting... VAR says.... nothing WTF

Blatant arm as a tool... at least careless, could be a YC against Costa... but the goal stands... what is the point of VAR if you are going to let that stand???? WTF?=)(&%€#€%&/(
No foul for me. If anything, Pepe should have been cautioned for simulation.

This games got it all

Told ya Rocchi was gonna earn his 🌽
Tonite

Woah harsh YC against Portugal... defender clips the ball, attacker comes in carelessly IMHO late and little chance to get the ball... oops

For the last six months all people have talked about is VAR being used too much. Was it a foul? Maybe. Probably. Was it a clear and obvious error? No. This is VAR working.
Arm to the neck of the last defender. That's a foul. Not calling that back is VAR being pointless.

Arm to the neck of the last defender. That's a foul. Not calling that back is VAR being pointless.
Agreed. It was a long ball forward so I assume the ref was a long way away. At the very least there's contact between an elbow and a neck/face. If I was VAR I'd recommend disallowing that straight away, but I can't understand how he doesn't recommend a second look at least.

Back